• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the January 2012 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
No further entries are allowed.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive January 2012.
The following entries are:

rc51Anthony

atvrcr500

·
Registered
575 Posts
thanks for the votes everyone , here is some of what i did to my bike

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
nice bikes guys.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Good luck rc51anthony sweet bike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have the following done to mine
scorpion alarm
scot dampner
scott coil mod
Sato Rearset, exhaust and sliders
Carbon fiber snorkle
Double bubble visor
Corbin saddle
speedo healer
Carbon fiber hugger
K&N filters
CRG shorty levers
Power Commander
520 mod with 16/42
Carbon fiber radiator fins
Throttlemiser lock
SPAL Fan mod
flapper mod of course LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
thanks atvrcr500 ,, nice bike you have to ,, my bike has been fun working on long hrs :) and never seem to be done ,, i left some thing off , like 2 SPAL Fans--,Double bubble--,modern "stick" syle coils and Denso plugs ,,Quick disconnect fuel lines -- LED brake lights with one of a kind tail peace ,,, HID single head light ,, HRC radiator overflow bottle kit .-- and taking a 2003 and trying to make it look like a 04 Nicky by removing the black paint on the swing arm ,,, :) im sure there is more , i built this more to ride then show but what the hell , im proud of it , as you are of yours , so Good luck and most of all have fun

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Would love to see a picture of the undertail for ideas......... I'm not happy with the one that I have.......... Just not bright enough for me LOL....... I agreee about these are for riding and not show LOL............ I have been laughed at when it was 4 degrees out and I was still riding LOL...... Enjoy the ride and someday maybe I will make it way out west. :)

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Would love to see a picture of the undertail for ideas......... I'm not happy with the one that I have.......... Just not bright enough for me LOL....... I agreee about these are for riding and not show LOL............ I have been laughed at when it was 4 degrees out and I was still riding LOL...... Enjoy the ride and someday maybe I will make it way out west. :)
Congrats it looks like too....you need to bring it to Indy first :D

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
This year I am planning on heading to Tempe in May and then to Indy in Aug....... I will not be able to take the ol girl with me next month but am hoping to throw a leg over a machine at our location. Hopefully I will get a chance and I will post pics from my location LOL
Hope to see you this year madbuyer LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.