RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to all!!

Time now for the January 2014 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
From a plethora of entries for the December 2013 Bike Of The Month contest, we only had a single entry for the January 2014 contest.

Therefore, as the one and only entrant, congratulations to bkparts for winning the January 2014 Bike Of The Month Contest!!

bkparts

Hello. I'm Vietnamese. I live in Ho Chi Minh city. And this is my RC51 SP2 2006.
There are only 3 RC on street in Vietnam. 2 of SP2 and 1 of SP1.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
From plethora of entries for the December 2013 Bike Of The Month contest, we only had a single entry for the January 2014 contest.

Therefore, as the one and only entrant, congratulations to bkparts for winning the January 2014 Bike Of The Month Contest!!
Well I would say "Crud I shoulda entered then!!" ... but that bike woulda stomped mine.

Congrats bkparts ... and that's an interesting and good looking fairing you've got ... never seen it before!

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Very nice bike you have there with lots of tuning. I am assuming you are running front mounts as well.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I bet that fairing would work amazing with stock radiators! ;)

Well I would say "Crud I shoulda entered then!!" ... but that bike woulda stomped mine.

Congrats bkparts ... and that's an interesting and good looking fairing you've got ... never seen it before!
I was thinking the same thing! Congrats bkparts, you've got yourself a beautiful machine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Definitely a nice looking bike with some nice work put into it. Details are a must.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Beautiful. Lot's of trick parts and unique body work. Those ohlins are not RC51 specific but adapted. Nothing wrong with that, just trying to id them. I'm no ohlins experts but my guess is since the bottoms are cast caliper mounts (not modular removable caliper mounts, which most ohlins upgrades are for bikes) with bottom axle pinch bolts, they look to be some sort of ducati or other oem euro ohlins fork. If anybody knows more or better, post up. :)

I also liked the debadged akra's or leo's, can't tell. Sometimes less is more. Did that myself on a few other bikes.

I noticed the clipons are low low low.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts