RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the January 2015 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
In...

...does "rc51-ish" count :D

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Sub won't only lock this thread eventually but I think he has second thoughts about keeping this contest going in the future.

Well.....that should make my RC the last one that won this contest.....whatever that means :D

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Sub won't only lock this thread eventually but I think he has second thoughts about keeping this contest going in the future.

Well.....that should make my RC the last one that won this contest.....whatever that means :D
If thats the case, I'll volunteer to keep it going. I like the BOTM/Y contests, even though it really doesn't mean anything other than bragging rights. It would give me something to do other than just lurking half the time.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Makis
It's two times... :D

"dive" "dive"
bbrrrrraaaaaaattt bbrrrrraaaaaaattt
"dive" "dive"
Not on my boat it wasn't. It was the tried and true klaxon.
Not that whiny electronic noise today.

"Dive!, Dive!"
Ahooogaaa, Ahooogaaa
"Dive, Dive"

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As there was only one entry for January 2015 Bike Of The Month, the winner by default is: jscobey

Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
well that one is nice!

man i need to finish my bike :( i just realized 2014 was the only year i havent entered or won any BOTM since my time here

2015 feb or march BOTM here i come!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts