RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching and can't find much. But I need to know if there are other gaskets for the exhaust besides the dead gaskets. I know stock exhaust has more but the jardine has springs from header to mid pipe and mid pipe to muffler is that all it calls for?

Tried calling jardine just no answer

Thank you

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
The 2:1 exhaust doesn't care what model you have, it's suppose to work with both of them. As for the gaskets, you should be able to reuse the oems unless you F'd them up while removing the system. consult your physician before proceeding with this....

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I have heard is that the jardine 2:1 was made for the sp1 it is are round at the head of header. When stock sp2 is semi oval. And what I have read is you should get the gaskets for the sp1 because it matches the round headers. But I already bought the sp2 gaskets and installed so no more exhaust leak then mapped the power commander and she runs better than ever. I love the 2:1 look and feel dosent sound as good as the old yoshi slip ons but its close

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just download the softwear plugged it in and loaded the erion 2:1 map that was already online. was very easy. Power commander was a great add to my bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts