RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced my Jardine 2 into 1 with a full Ti Akrapovic system. Time to let someone else enjoy the Jardine. Great shape. Not crashed or damaged. $195.00 plus actual shipping. Paypal only please. I'm relatively new to the forum, but I've got 669 positive feedback/zero negatives from Ebay as both a buyer and seller. Email me with any questions: [email protected] Eddie

·
Registered
5 Posts
How did you like your Jardine 2 into 1 I have been looking at going 2to1 and 2 to 2 but I can't make up my mind. I have been told that Vtwins need to breath and 2to2 is better any help?

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somebody else asked this same question. From an appearance standpoint I like the looks of the 2X1, BUT,performance suffered. Lows/Mids improved slightly, High end suffered. Despite the appearance, performance was what I was after and the 2X2 wins hands down. If you are riding on the street only get the one you prefer. In that situation I would opt for appearance first, performance second. Good Luck...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ti Akrapo Pipes?

you new pipes did you get Hi mounts or low mounts, and have you heard wich might be better?
to Me the high mount seams to be more weight and up higher?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The system I'm now using duplicates the factory positioning, high mount. As far as weight or balance is concerned, no problems...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts