RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I'd like to get that, but don't trust CLers enough to take the gamble, ship it all the way to me in FL :eek:

Never know...might just pay off. My gamble did with my CL find.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to get that, but don't trust CLers enough to take the gamble, ship it all the way to me in FL :eek:
Hey! Don't ya know, you meet the nicest people on a honda!

Not sure how we could work it, but if you do the leg work emailing etc. Ican potentially go collect em and get em in the mail for you!

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
That is a sweet find/buy - I would jump on it just for my hoard. :)

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just got an email back from the guy this morning, not dents, scratches or damage still available Sunday 24/7 if you want to grab it!

The guy will send more pics if you ask.
Thanks Rossco for the tip to jump aboard the RC forum. I'm surprised that people are still looking for RC parts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not ebay, Just found this, thought of all the chatter i've been hearing bout them round here -

Not mine so it could be the prince of fucking zumunda selling these for all i know...
Prince of fucking Zumunda here. Feel free to cruise on by to check em out in person. I'm in Pasadena.

Ok, i'm confused, why buy this when you can buy new?
The can in my system for sale is titanium, not polished.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Thanks Rossco for the tip to jump aboard the RC forum. I'm surprised that people are still looking for RC parts.
You'll find the WORLDS largest RC51 hoarders on here and then people like me who keep breaking shit...

Prince of fucking Zumunda here. Feel free to cruise on by to check em out in person. I'm in Pasadena.
lol
The can in my system for sale is titanium, not polished.
I see now, well that makes a difference.

·
Registered
42 Posts
He replied to me as well, I almost picked up this system for $300 off craigslist a few months ago in pristine shape. $500 is very steep, and yet it is discontinued, its priced at $500-650 at most places when new. About a week ago, i bought the headers I need, plus ordered everything I need to repack my D&D's, and I plan on cutting them down and using my hindle mids to put everything back together, As much as I want a 2>1 system, at $500, its a little steep.

Sounds ridiculous, I know, when Satos and Moriwakis are going for $1500 - $2000. 2013 was not very nice to my company, and 2014 has been off to an even slower start. I didn't make a single track day last year bc of work overload, and it seems as I might miss some of this season bc of work underload. I am an avid honda rider on a honda budget that wont settle for your everyday 1000rr. (although their faster, lighter, and MUCH easier to source parts!). I've been riding too long to be just another 600rr/1000rr on the road/track. That being said, I still don't ride a Ducati for a reason. =) Much love to you all for preserving the RC51 and having the budget to slap on some beast Satos or Moriwakis or Arrows. I'll post a pic of the rusted up headers I bought before and after I put some elbow grease into them to at least make them feel new and alive again.

After halfway typing this, I see the seller jumped on board! Welcome. No disrespect to your pricing. Just a little high for me. I was the one that emailed you from Dallas, TX. Thanks for your swift reply. Would you consider selling just the headers, are you looking for another system? Thanks!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I am an avid honda rider on a honda budget that wont settle for your everyday 1000rr. (although their faster, lighter, and MUCH easier to source parts!). I've been riding too long to be just another 600rr/1000rr on the road/track.
Here, here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
He replied to me as well, I almost picked up this system for $300 off craigslist a few months ago in pristine shape. $500 is very steep, and yet it is discontinued, its priced at $500-650 at most places when new. About a week ago, i bought the headers I need, plus ordered everything I need to repack my D&D's, and I plan on cutting them down and using my hindle mids to put everything back together, As much as I want a 2>1 system, at $500, its a little steep.

Sounds ridiculous, I know, when Satos and Moriwakis are going for $1500 - $2000. 2013 was not very nice to my company, and 2014 has been off to an even slower start. I didn't make a single track day last year bc of work overload, and it seems as I might miss some of this season bc of work underload. I am an avid honda rider on a honda budget that wont settle for your everyday 1000rr. (although their faster, lighter, and MUCH easier to source parts!). I've been riding too long to be just another 600rr/1000rr on the road/track. That being said, I still don't ride a Ducati for a reason. =) Much love to you all for preserving the RC51 and having the budget to slap on some beast Satos or Moriwakis or Arrows. I'll post a pic of the rusted up headers I bought before and after I put some elbow grease into them to at least make them feel new and alive again.

After halfway typing this, I see the seller jumped on board! Welcome. No disrespect to your pricing. Just a little high for me. I was the one that emailed you from Dallas, TX. Thanks for your swift reply. Would you consider selling just the headers, are you looking for another system? Thanks!
No worries about the price haggling. I finally managed to sell them! I actually have two more exhausts for the RC and don't need another. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts