RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pciii USB map for Jardine slip ons. I chkd Dynojet's site, but no dice.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that's the same map dynojet advised me to use when I emailed them. Map #114-002. I was just curious to see if anyone had an exact map.
Did that map make your bike run better than it ran without the commander?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
John which exhaust do you have? Jardine currently makes two types for the RC, this may help others in helping you.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Honda RC51
Jardine RT One high mount slip-ons
Stock or K&N air filter
MAP : M105-303 Maybe ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I only see maps for the pcIII USB that start with 114. Where are the ones that start with 105 located? I found them. They are for SP1, my bike is an SP2. I don't think those will work.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Chk their site , that's where I got that 1 . Sorry that was for a SP-1 as you said

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No prob, thanks for looking. I'm gonna stick with the Dan Kyle low Sato file for now. It runs better with this file than all the power commander files I've tried. The low throttle cruise is much better and the midrange is great. I can now slip thru my neighborhood in 3rd gear and no bucking at all.
The front tire lifts at 6k rpm in 1st gear like the bike it weightless. Clutches up with ease in 2nd. It's never run this good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts