RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - Searching for replacement exhaust straps (hangers) for older oval SS Jardine RT-1 exhausts. Require off-set oval clamps with 38cm circumference. Contacting Jardine (Supertrapp) has proven useless, as has ebay/Amazon. Anyone know of another avenue to try? Feel free to msg me with suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Bag Font Automotive tire Material property Automotive design

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can find this anywhere like Alibaba Aliexpress and Amazon. These are easily available online. You just have to figure out what the exact fit of your motorcycle is.
So, "Thanks - hadn't occurred to me" seems too sarcastic too soon, however.... let's just say this thread wasn't my initial foray into this search. Finding "the exact fit of your motorcycle" in a readily available, pre-fabricated, finished product, while avoiding an 'industrial pipe holder appearance" or purchasing altogether news cans (which has been suggested as the 'preferred' option by a few manufacturers) has proven quite daunting.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update for anyone actually following this - Supertrapp (Jardine) did eventually find a set of replacement straps for these pipes, however the 'kit' included everything from the headers back (which I really don't want/need). I chose not to go that route as I'd found that GPR offered a lovely looking strap for their 'Dual Inox' pipes which were a perfect fit (according to their published dimensions).

I ordered a pair of these, anxiously awaiting a small piece of Italian exotica for my Frankenbike and now find myself holding a single, entirely different strap from that which was ordered.....aaaargh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts