RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold.

Selling the cans that came on my bike. It'll come with the mids and mounting hardware. No scrapes, never down, but has a couple of marks from tie down straps. Used for only 2k miles.

$350 + shipping. They go for close to $600 shipped, so I should be saving someone a couple hundred bucks for a near-new set of cans.

Located in VA, if someone wants to come pick-up. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for you, John. lol.

When I get her out in the sun, I'll have better pictures. Upon a second check, the strap mark is only on the right pipe.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Just noticed you added pictures to your first post. How long you been running these? Tough choice, cause I saw a set of brand new RS-3 stainless Yoshi's for 539 shipped...

btw, loving that scotts damper!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just noticed you added pictures to your first post. How long you been running these? Tough choice, cause I saw a set of brand new RS-3 stainless Yoshi's for 539 shipped...

btw, loving that scotts damper!
You can save some $ by buying mine, so you can by more sh1t for yours! lol.

These have been on the bike for ~2k miles.

I'm jealous, I need to buy the correct mount for my Scotts to work. I'd like some rear sets, too. $$$

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I wanted to add, Ick is a top seller in my books. I bought a scotts damper from him last summer and it was everything that he said. Super clean parts.

Ick, I need to step out. As tempting as it is, I'm going to shelve my exhaust project till a little later this spring. (Translation: I got no money right now :()

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've notified the parties interested, that whoever shoots me the money first will get it. These are boxed up and ready to ship. I waited on the initial interested member for a week - I'd like to pick up a new set of tires for my other bike, so the sooner these go...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts