RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Would like know if the pipes are still for sale and if they will fit a 00 rc51, and how long have you had them on your bike. Thanks Rob.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale, Im the original owner of the pipes. Pipes bought brand new in 05, bike has 2800 miles on it since pipes put on. I just pulled bike out of storage to race after 4 years. They are not perfect but are in great shape, no dents or scratches. Mid pipes have turned dark from heat from the original stainless steel color.

I dont know if they will fit an 00, they are just slip ons with the mid pipes, not a full system. Maybe some of the guys on the forum can answer that.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Still for sale, Im the original owner of the pipes. Pipes bought brand new in 05, bike has 2800 miles on it since pipes put on. I just pulled bike out of storage to race after 4 years. They are not perfect but are in great shape, no dents or scratches. Mid pipes have turned dark from heat from the original stainless steel color.

I dont know if they will fit an 00, they are just slip ons with the mid pipes, not a full system. Maybe some of the guys on the forum can answer that.
SP-2 mid pipes will not fit SP-1 headers.(found that out the hard way).I guess the bend on the bottom of the mid pipe is diffrent.i tried to install sp-2 slip-on on my SP-1, it ended up sticking out too much.but someone in this forum told me that i can swap my headers for sp-2.hope this will help:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey thanks alot for the info, Iam having a hard time finding pipes for my sp-1, If anyone knows of any please let me know. I would like to find low mounts ,thanks Rob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts