RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the July 2014 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.
6) When the December BOTM winner is announced, the Bike Of The Year (BOTY) voting will begin with the final week, and the BOTY winner will be announced.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lets try this again

My submission for bike of the month. Completely returned to its former glory after being molested by previous owner. Thanks to all the site members for all the help. Especially Albert666 (note the clean exhaust lines)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Destiny......ugh, i mean Superstang gets my vote.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad you guys like (my bike) lol. Sounds like I up'd the ante with BOTM. The story behind that pic is that she was Miss Roar on the Shore for a bike rally in Erie, PA and asked to use my bike for promotional purposes...very glad she did ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Glad you guys like (my bike) lol. Sounds like I up'd the ante with BOTM. The story behind that pic is that she was Miss Roar on the Shore for a bike rally in Erie, PA and asked to use my bike for promotional purposes...very glad she did ;)
If your bike only has 750 miles on it, I'm betting the only thing it's used for is promotional purposes!!!! lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts