RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the July 2015 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month

·
Registered
606 Posts
Congrats PetRat! Great pic of a super clean rc!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Beautiful Photog skills. Love the shallow DOF!!!!! If i may offer a small humble observation - this pic is magazine quality for sure, should you want to shoot this again raise the side stand. That vertical line right in the middle draws the eye away from that beautiful machine. I only mention because as a wedding photographer i have spent many hours Photoshopping light posts out of brides heads and any number of other things i failed to notice through the lens. NICE SHOT - that needs to be on your office MAN WALL!!!

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
yep, great looking bike. Looks like a nice clean example and great photo work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks guys .... appreciate it! As per the side stand ... I literally took 2 mins to shoot the bike and didn't even take the time to setup or even raise the stand of all things. I have done a ton of mods to it since this and am going to give it a proper photoshoot soon once my DHC undertail arrives.

I do photography on the side including motorsports and weddings, and for automotive journalism as well.

Here is some of my latest work at the 24hrs of Le Mans if you want to check it out! (sorry I only have 5 posts so cant post correct links >>>>

www dot darrenbeggphotography dot com/blog/?p=5417

1 - 8 of 8 Posts