RC51 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the June 2012 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) Each BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.
6) When the December BOTM winner is announced, the Bike Of The Year (BOTY) voting will begin with the final week, and the BOTY winner will be announced.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I entered :)

06 Honda RVT1000R* 228
Mods:
OZ Spidernet Forged Aluminum Wheels, Full Akrapovic Titanium/Carbon Exhaust, Power Commander3 USB, TPO Spark Plug Wires, SCOTTS Stabilizer, Billet Adjustable Kickstand, Scott's- HP Rear Caliper Bracket, Brembo 32mm Rear Caliper, Ohlins- Shock HO204, RC51Parts- Shock Link, Brembo Radial Calipers, Brembo Caliper Adapter Brackets, Galfer Clutch/Brake Lines, Galfer Rear Wave Rotor, Renthal Sprockets 16/42, DID- ERV3 520 Gold Chain, SpeedoHealer v4.0, Gilles Rearsets, Gilles Chain Adjusters, Pazzo PreLoad Adjusters, Titanium Axle Nut, Proton Flushmounts, CRG Short Levers, Zero Gravity smoked screen, Woodcraft Swingarm Sliders, Kyle Flapper Cover, Pyramid Bump, Corbin Seat, Eyebrow Blinkers 5K HID’s, Scorpio SR-i900, Pro Grip- 717 GP Duo Density Grips, 3M Scotchgard Protection Film.
Carbon Fiber- Tank Cover, Front/ Rear Fenders, Front Chain Guard, Radiator Vents, Dash Cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
yeah, :D I know what you talking about but didnt think I ever entered it in the bike of the month :rolleyes: I could be wrong though,

Sub?
Funny how we make associations! :p Every time I see your name, I visualize that smoking hot brunette who was warming your saddle in that [memorable] picture. :D :D

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well so far we have two entries for June.
It seems this year, not too many folks are eager to show off their toy.
C'mon, I can't believe everybody has their bike in pieces.

·
Registered
35 Posts
One day I am going to enter . I have bought and sold 32 bikes in the last 2 years . I own a 2003 RC51 which I built in my living room last winter. I had a VERY bad back ( broken in accident + deteriating discs/vertibre) so I would work on bike from a small stool with wheels on legs. I wont get into it until I post a picture but the list of upgrades are as long as your arm. the bike turned out better than i expected as the handling improved greatly. ttl Jake

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well so far we have two entries for June.
It seems this year, not too many folks are eager to show off their toy.
C'mon, I can't believe everybody has their bike in pieces.
Don't forget to add mine mate!!! Sent a pic to ya last month from way down under :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.