• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Thanks to all for their entries for the June 2012 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for June 2012.
The following entries are:

HRC 51

This is my 05 mdl that i bought new in 06.
Following mods are:
PC 3
Moriwaki rearsets
Tail tidy
Flush mounts front
Carbon front fender
Sargent seat.
Pazzo shortys
Custom mid pipes and cans.
Approx 20k on the clock

Cheers Adam.
Perth Western Australia.

rvtjonny

06 Honda RVT1000R* 228
Mods:
OZ Spidernet Forged Aluminum Wheels, Full Akrapovic Titanium/Carbon Exhaust, Power Commander3 USB, TPO Spark Plug Wires, SCOTTS Stabilizer,Billet Adjustable Kickstand, Scott's- HP Rear Caliper Bracket, Brembo 32mm Rear Caliper, Ohlins- Shock HO204, RC51Parts- Shock Link, Brembo Radial Calipers, Brembo Caliper Adapter Brackets, Galfer Clutch/Brake Lines, Galfer Rear Wave Rotor, Renthal Sprockets 16/42, DID- ERV3 520 Gold Chain, SpeedoHealer v4.0, Gilles Rearsets, Gilles Chain Adjusters, Pazzo PreLoad Adjusters, Titanium Axle Nut, Proton Flushmounts, CRG Short Levers, Zero Gravity smoked screen, Woodcraft Swingarm Sliders, Kyle Flapper Cover, Pyramid Bump, Corbin Seat, Eyebrow Blinkers 5K HID’s, Scorpio SR-i900, Pro Grip- 717 GP Duo Density Grips, 3M Scotchgard Protection Film.
Carbon Fiber- Tank Cover, Front/ Rear Fenders, Front Chain Guard, Radiator Vents, Dash Cover.

ac427cpe

MIG exhaust, Power Commander3, Ohlins stabilizer, stainless brake lines (I realized I hadn't put the rear on yet when I took the pictures), frame and swingarm sliders, undertail, custom paint.

jondog9

2000 w/16,000 miles when purchaced. Currently 25,420 mi.
DID-520 & 15/42 AFAM chain/sprocket set, DubbleBubble, Harris Rearsets, Piug Hugger, Black Dragon, Ceramic mid-pipes, SP2 x-pipe on header, Harris Exh. hangers, Scotts Damper, PCIIIr, Speedohealer, Kyle Billet Cover/flapper mod, Pazzo's, Protons, HotBodies, Galfer Discs & Pads & SS Lines, HRC resevior socks, Sargent Seat, Barnett Kevlar clutch.

YtseJam

2005 with 11K, Power Commander, GPR Stabilizer, High Mount Arrow Exhaust, Frame Sliders, HID's, Zero Gravity Screen, Keyless Fuel Cap, Mototek Undertail, CRG Levers, Flush Mount Signals, StompGrip Traction Pad, 520 Chain Conversion, HRC Socks.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Gonna be tough this month Sub...lot of good looking bikes to choose from !!

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but at least there are bikes.
The last several months have been a dry spell with only two at most.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
All of these RCs are lovely bikes, I'd vote for each one of them if I could...g'luck gang !

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
@#!*% , I'm in some tough company here! :eek: Some great looking bike's this month!

I've tried to keep my bike as original in appearance as possible. That's why she's just a plain jane red/black/silver bike. But to me that's the beauty of that very first year of RC51. And it's production #100, that's just kinda cool. Plenty of other bikers recognize what it is right away, and others who aren't familiar with bikes, well, they think it's new, or only couple years old. Some surprised looks once in a while when I tell them it's a 2000.
I restored this bike from a serious lowside, but clean title. It was cool getting familiar with this bike and all the aftermarket stuff that's still available for our beloved RC51's. I fell to the temptation, and the upgrade bug bit me a little bit. And I love how each upgrade, makes the bike a little better. I get to grow with the bike, in a sense.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
yeah, tough. All of them are really nice

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Really guys it is very hard to decide so I got to ground some rules to myself so that I can make up my mind.
Since I am not a big fun of the high mount exhaust and the black scheme that much either, I'll go with

<<<<<jondog9>>>>>

·
Registered
609 Posts
Really guys it is very hard to decide so I got to ground some rules to myself so that I can make up my mind.
Since I am not a big fun of the high mount exhaust and the black scheme that much either, I'll go with

<<<<<jondog9>>>>>
I completely agree. Looks fantastic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.