RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am a proud owner of a 2003 with 5500 miles on it, I am in love with it!! I still have my FJR1300 that I truly enjoy but the RC51 is so sweet! I ride with a friend who has a R1 and he is very jealous...lol anyway hello all and thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
congrats on the new bike.welcome to the forum, post up some pics.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gotta love twins, welcome to the family!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Welcome! Compared to the RC51, that FJ is like a couch on wheels! with a popcorn dispenser and a cupholder! :D

Kidding, When I was new to sport/touring, I considered and really liked the FJ but wanted smaller cc's, so I got a VFR800.

That's another great find on a low milage RC51. Seems like there's been a high inventory lately of low milage RC's being bought and sold...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! Compared to the RC51, that FJ is like a couch on wheels! with a popcorn dispenser and a cupholder! :D

Kidding, When I was new to sport/touring, I considered and really liked the FJ but wanted smaller cc's, so I got a VFR800.

That's another great find on a low milage RC51. Seems like there's been a high inventory lately of low milage RC's being bought and sold...
yeah no kidding, I knew I had to get a sport bike because I treated the FJR like a Ninja:D

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
yeah no kidding, I knew I had to get a sport bike because I treated the FJR like a Ninja:D
LMAO!! I used spank the crap outa my vfr, but it'll have an easier life now that big brother RC is here to stay! And we'll see who spanks who...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts