RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 RC51
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a 9 hour round trip and nerve wracking trailer adventure, I finally got the RC I was looking for. Look forward to reading the answers to all my rookie questions! RC.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Nice, looks clean. Congrats on the good find and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
80 Posts
She was worth the drive. Lots of fun roads of every type down there in Texas. Ride safe and have fun.

·
Registered
2002 RC51
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd buy that bike for the rim tape alone :cool:
Don't forget those gold steel grips...which I just removed. On that subject, can anyone recommend a good set of grips? I'm guessing something extra comfy due to the super aggressive riding position.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Don't forget those gold steel grips...which I just removed. On that subject, can anyone recommend a good set of grips? I'm guessing something extra comfy due to the super aggressive riding position.
Yeah, I wasn't going to pile on that one but good on you for removing them. I like the ProGrip Gel grips.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After a 9 hour round trip and nerve wracking trailer adventure, I finally got the RC I was looking for. Look forward to reading the answers to all my rookie questions! View attachment 135912
Funny, I just bought a 2004 -- and had a similar experience, trailering the bike (for the first time ever) through a massive zero-visibility thunderstorm in the Carolinas over 900 miles back home. Unloading it was the final adrenaline moment, but now all is good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts