RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought an 03 and am currently looking for stock parts. I see 2 wheel pros sells new oem parts. Are there any other sources for new or used oem parts?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Most of the 03 model year parts are still available new from Honda. Partzilla, and East Toledo Honda have the best prices I have found. East Toledo is a dealer so can access the parts system and give you current availability, and they ship. Partzilla is pretty good about updating their availability, but not as real time, as a dealer. For instance the 03 is only model year that both lower cowls are still available. I know it would be nice to support local dealers, but they charge a lot more for same parts.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Most of the 03 model year parts are still available new from Honda. Partzilla, and East Toledo Honda have the best prices I have found. East Toledo is a dealer so can access the parts system and give you current availability, and they ship. Partzilla is pretty good about updating their availability, but not as real time, as a dealer. For instance the 03 is only model year that both lower cowls are still available. I know it would be nice to support local dealers, but they charge a lot more for same parts.
Depending on where you are, Honda dealers are sometimes willing (grudgingly) to match other online dealer prices if you show them a printout. I've done this a few times with my local Honda dealer.

Honda East Toledo links to Power Sports Discount now, and they have the best pricing I can find anywhere on the internet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts