1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
219 Posts
Terrible exhausts... Pretty much any exhaust out of England or Italy you can rest assured is crap.
I was considering getting these at some point in the future. Have you had a set of these for the RC-51, or know someone that has, that's formed your opinion?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Don't waste your time challenging my knowledge base. If you don't want to listen to me then buy them and find out for yourself.
Actually, it was a legitimate question. I don't know who you are and wasn't trying to challenge your knowledge. If you're going to make a statement like that then you should be prepared to back it up with with facts. I really don't know if they're crap or not so I was trying to find out why you think they're crap. I'd still like to know if you're interested in telling me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
How about this, go to RC51.org and read what LDH
Has graced us with, then maybe u'll take his word for it.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Your groveling is unbecoming jondog:rolleyes::D.....LDH is a good guy, but I wouldn't go that far:D
Well, you just missed my attempt at some humor. The post immediatly proir to mine said something about how LDH has graced us with the mods page :D I thought that sounded a little lofty - hence my Lordship remark and the cutsie little Kneel Suckers graphic.
Try'n to be funny here dammit :D

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
No, no we can't be having any of that... Humor, Sarcasm and Wit are all wasted on this site. All these guys care about is torque, Pazzo levers and listing all their mods in their signature and having a cool avatar with a picture of them popping a wheelie, or dragging a knee on the track. :D
There LDH, I fixed it for you :D

Are you happy now Madbuyer :cool: :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
There LDH, I fixed it for you :D

Are you happy now Madbuyer :cool: :D :D
That will suffice.....LDH just angry because he has a website and cannot fit all of his shit in his signature.....:D

Sarcasm....what is that??

Thats it, I am buying some rim sticker to get that 30 horsepower thay add...

·
Registered
608 Posts
No, no we can't be having any of that... Humor, Sarcasm and Wit are all wasted on this site. All these guys care about is torque, Pazzo levers and listing all their mods in their signature. :D
I will certainly never have as much technical knowledge as LDH in my lifetime, that's for sure. I bow to your knowledge. However, you have no humility. Be humble with your knowledge. Otherwise, you're just an arsehole that knows a lot about bikes. :)

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Otherwise, you're just an arsehole that knows a lot about bikes. :)
Its what he lives for there my British neighbor.....:D I don't think I'd like LDH any other way.:cool:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Its what he lives for there my British neighbor.....:D I don't think I'd like LDH any other way.:cool:
It's as if he puts all of this wonderful knowledge he has at the end of a baseball bat, and then smashes you in the face with it. lol. :eek:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
It's as if he puts all of this wonderful knowledge he has at the end of a baseball bat, and then smashes you in the face with it. lol. :eek:
I'm definitely the biggest prick on the web and in person when it comes to sportbikes. Come to one of my track classes if you need proof positive :)

Allow me to let you in on a little secret...

The old "catch more flies with honey" bit just plain doesn't work in the current world & certainly not on the internet. I have learned over the years that in most cases you cannot educate, reason, rationalize with or otherwise change the mindset of people that are ignorant by conventional means. Nice words typed on the screen are dismissed without a second thought process as they skim the post. They do not comprehend because they simply do not realize they don't know or they have been incorrectly led to believe.

If you want to make a statement you have to get their attention & make them read! Ideally you piss them off and/or embarrass them to the point that they have to stop & take a look at things for themselves to see why people are laughing at their expense or even as to why they are so angry. Once they see things as they really are they will be more inclined to look deeper into the issue and generally start to learn. The only catch though is if you are going to play that game you damn well better be right :D

Granted there are plenty of people that can sort out the bullshit without the drama, but look around at the average motorcyclist you see on the public roads. Mohawks on their helmets and fender eliminators do not exactly lend themselves to identifying an educated motorcycle enthusiast.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm definitely the biggest prick on the web and in person when it comes to sportbikes. Come to one of my track classes if you need proof positive :)

Allow me to let you in on a little secret...

The old "catch more flies with honey" bit just plain doesn't work in the current world & certainly not on the internet. I have learned over the years that in most cases you cannot educate, reason, rationalize with or otherwise change the mindset of people that are ignorant by conventional means. Nice words typed on the screen are dismissed without a second thought process as they skim the post. They do not comprehend because they simply do not realize they don't know or they have been incorrectly led to believe.

If you want to make a statement you have to get their attention & make them read! Ideally you piss them off and/or embarrass them to the point that they have to stop & take a look at things for themselves to see why people are laughing at their expense or even as to why they are so angry. Once they see things as they really are they will be more inclined to look deeper into the issue and generally start to learn. The only catch though is if you are going to play that game you damn well better be right :D

Granted there are plenty of people that can sort out the bullshit without the drama, but look around at the average motorcyclist you see on the public roads. Mohawks on their helmets and fender eliminators do not exactly lend themselves to identifying an educated motorcycle enthusiast.
Erm, did your mum not give you enough cuddles when you were a child? lol. Speaking of Mohawks on helmets, I've seen a guy on an RC51 here in Indy with a 2 into 1 pipe sporting a mohawk on his helmet. Looks a complete tool. Is he on this site Madbuyer???

1 - 20 of 47 Posts