RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a power commander for my 2002 sp2. Found this one for cheap, but it says k&n instead of dynojet. Is there a difference? Should I avoid this model?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Can't really tell if it's a 1 a 2 or a 3 but I can see its a serial dinosaur version. I'd wait for a newer one, your gonna have a hell of a time finding a computer that still works with a serial port that still works... a little redundant but you get the idea. And you need one of those to change maps.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Can't really tell if it's a 1 a 2 or a 3 but I can see its a serial dinosaur version. I'd wait for a newer one, your gonna have a hell of a time finding a computer that still works with a serial port that still works... a little redundant but you get the idea. And you need one of those to change maps.
I concur.

With brand new PCV units in the $250 range why bother with questionable outdated units even if they are half the price.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Fair point, plus then you can get the auto tune feature down the road if you want. Im a big fan of that particular feature and that's what pushed me to the PCV but there are tons more. Go for a PCV if you need to save up another hundo first I think you would be wise... $0.02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts