RC51 Forums banner
261 - 280 of 281 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Joe, that's exactly what I was afraid of. If they can't respond to a simple inquiry, do I really want to take a chance on a cross the pond purchase?

Reactions: Joe XR

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Dale is posting pretty well daily on Facebook selling his products. So it comes as a surprise he isn't answering emails.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
I ordered their clutch protector almost 3 weeks ago , they Emailed me they were waiting for my payment (Paypal) to be received. The money came out before they Emailed me and I get no response to my queries. If I don't hear anything by this weekend I'm going to open a case with Paypal and see if they can get a response. I'll keep you posted.
Joe... I just IM'd with Dale and told him your issue. Please contact him at this email. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
Did you get your adjusters direct from Racetorx? I tried contacting them about a clutch cover/protector and never heard back from them. Like the looks of those adjusters too.
I ordered their clutch protector almost 3 weeks ago , they Emailed me they were waiting for my payment (Paypal) to be received. The money came out before they Emailed me and I get no response to my queries. If I don't hear anything by this weekend I'm going to open a case with Paypal and see if they can get a response. I'll keep you posted.
Sorry to hear about the problems. I was part of the original group buy from Racetorx here on the forum. AFAIK IIRC that group buy went well. It's great to see forum members helping out. I hope everything gets sorted. Let us know what happens.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's the one I used as their contact Email doesn't work. I'll try again. Thanks.

Hello joe XR, I have checked my emails and the first message I received from you was a blank email so I presumed it was an error on your part, the second email just said “any updates on my order” earlier...

I do not seem to have any details of your order that I can see, if you are able to email me with some information and proof of payment I would appreciate this very much, then we can sort this out.

I am usually very good on replies and I do everything I can to keep my customers happy. Since starting Racetorx I have not had a single negative feedback.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you so that we can sort this matter out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I opened a Paypal case. I prefer to get my order , but I'm not dealing with morons.
Hello joe XR, it is a shame you feel this way, checking my information I have found that I infact sent you the clutch cover saver. This has either arrived and maybe you are not aware or it has been lost?

Either way, I will act upon your PayPal dispute and wish you a great day.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well , I asked Racetorx today what was happening , as I haven't heard anything more from them about tracking or shipping confirmation , and I still wanted what I ordered , no response. Later Paypal Emailed me that Racetorx issued a refund , I'm withholding that apology.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Evening Joe XR,

Lets start from the beginning,

You ordered a case saver, it was posted the next day using first class Royal Mail as tracked service would have been £15.
In this unfortunate circumstance, your parcel seems to have gone missing.

You emailed me a blank email the first time so I considered it a mistake on your part, you then sent another email recently which was jumbled up so it made no sense at all until I was made aware of this forum post. What I do need you to understand is that I do this only as a hobby not a full time business, and although my communications via emails and facebook as are second to none, I only know of messages on forums like this by fellow bikers/friends/loyal customers.

I did not want to risk posting another parcel as one parcel had already gone missing, posting and potentially loosing another would mean a substantial loss on my side hence i went ahead with a refund instead.

Like I said before this is unfortunate and apologies if it caused you any inconvenience.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Evening Joe XR,

Lets start from the beginning,

You ordered a case saver, it was posted the next day using first class Royal Mail as tracked service would have been £15.
In this unfortunate circumstance, your parcel seems to have gone missing.

You emailed me a blank email the first time so I considered it a mistake on your part, you then sent another email recently which was jumbled up so it made no sense at all until I was made aware of this forum post. What I do need you to understand is that I do this only as a hobby not a full time business, and although my communications via emails and facebook as are second to none, I only know of messages on forums like this by fellow bikers/friends/loyal customers.

I did not want to risk posting another parcel as one parcel had already gone missing, posting and potentially loosing another would mean a substantial loss on my side hence i went ahead with a refund instead.

Like I said before this is unfortunate and apologies if it caused you any inconvenience.
Before you said it was shipped the second day and you said nothing about a jumbled Email. Your contact info on your website doesn't work , I eventually found another Email address on Paypal. If there are Email issues , it's on YOUR END. Good luck in your ''hobby'' business.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
this isn't the right place for this discussion, however when doing transactions i believe it should be a pretty simple process.

buyer says they want something

seller gives payment info

buyer pays

shipper gives buyer confirmation of shipment (and tracking if applicable)

that's usually how it goes. if the seller didn't update with a confirmation of shipment then one cannot blame the buyer for being upset.

if the parcel has been confirmed as shipped and the buyer does not receive it in a reasonable time, the buyer should update the seller. if the buyer knew it had shipped and doesn't notify the seller, then the buyer cannot be upset if the seller hasn't followed up or refunded. it's not the seller's responsibility to track everything he's shipped to make sure it was delivered.

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's not the buyer's responsibility to baby sit the seller.The seller should have his facts straight and not make them up as he goes along to suit his incompetency. My apologies to KW for the thread jack.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Caveat emptor...

Reactions: Joe XR

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
I don't know what happened but Dale has always been a standup guy for the RC community with his chain adjusters and other parts. Hopefully things work out satisfactorily for everybody. Now back to kwtoxman's post.

Reactions: DannyBoy
261 - 280 of 281 Posts