140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drinkware Tableware Home appliance Bottle Kitchen appliance
Wood Beige Metal Auto part Flooring
Wood Road surface Shovel Garden tool Font
Packing materials Shipping box Package delivery Rectangle Font
Textile Sleeve Wood Automotive exterior Font
Liquid Fluid Drinkware Cosmetics Cylinder

Getting these next week couple hundred miles on these from new. Open to offers over $1100

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rarely do they come up for sale in perfect condition
Avoid paying extra on shipping and duty fees

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn’t cut the seat Bruno however everything does fit tighter than usual. The only problem is that my truck lid doesn’t close flush anymore. I’ll mess with it today.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not available anymore. I ended up using them on my personal bike. I do have a complete Akrapovic system for sale (really nice)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm looking at the same setup or maybe even the HRC replica system (although the latter would require a SP2 swingarm which I have a line on). Anyway, what are using for rear turn signals?

Deeper than Satos eh?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm looking at the same setup or maybe even the HRC replica system (although the latter would require a SP2 swingarm which I have a line on). Anyway, what are using for rear turn signals?

Deeper than Satos eh?
I picked up one of the combo LED brake/turn signals that look like the OE brake light housing but flash amber when the turn signal is on. Reviews weren’t great and I had to engineer/modify a couple things on the light to make it fit like OE, but it’s worked thus far.
One thing I did was to source OE style plugs to wire to the light so that I didn’t have to splice my factory harness. I’ll post pics in a bit.

I haven’t heard Satos in real life, but I believe the Ladybirds are pretty similar. They sound glorious, I know that, lol…

·
Registered
16 Posts
I picked up one of the combo LED brake/turn signals that look like the OE brake light housing but flash amber when the turn signal is on. Reviews weren’t great and I had to engineer/modify a couple things on the light to make it fit like OE, but it’s worked thus far.
One thing I did was to source OE style plugs to wire to the light so that I didn’t have to splice my factory harness. I’ll post pics in a bit.

I haven’t heard Satos in real life, but I believe the Ladybirds are pretty similar. They sound glorious, I know that, lol…
I have seen these for like $25 on Amazon and Ebay. Is this what you bought? Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have seen these for like $25 on Amazon and Ebay. Is this what you bought? Thanks.

Very similar, yes.

I’ll try to find where I got mine.

the plugs hook to your factory bulb sockets. The loose wires are for turn signals.

I used OE style plugs so that I didn’t have to cut my OE harness. I also used a special relay to slow the flash rate back to stock (using the LED with the stock setup results in a really rapid flash).

on mine, the light frame didn’t fit at well as stock, so the LED unit could flop around some. I used something to take up the slack (likely foam tape or similar).

im going to an undertail this winter but I wanted something to get me by while I searched for an already-cut battery tray/undertail so I didn’t have to hack mine up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here’s the one I bought. I’m not sure it’s fundamentally different than the one you posted, but FWIW mine works well after the above listed tweaks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts