RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of LBP cans from Simon off of eBay. Great transaction, Thank-you Simon.

I've wanted to try these can's for over a year now so when they became available on eBay I jumped on the chance. The fit and quality are perfect. The sound is amazing and not for the faint of heart. Now on to the pics....

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
awesome. just bought one for my BMW s1000rr. Everything simon sells is top quality. im glad someone finally pickrd those up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm curious as to the level of sound too, I'm really considering getting a set. Don't want to be pulled over every other mile though. Think they'd be street-able.... or is it earplug time without the optional baffles?

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did u have to remap?? I live in Houston bye the way.....
It needs a map. I currently running my old map from the Sato Banzai exhaust I took off.

I used the faceplate buttons on my PCIII usb to turn up the fuel but it's still not right. I'm on the waiting list for dyno time right now with AF1 Racing.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
how they sound?
Loud :D I thought maybe they were too loud at first but now I think I'll keep them without the baffles.

I know when I pull up to a traffic light the people in front of me turn around and look so it must be pretty loud.

I always wear ear plugs, although lately I haven't been just because of the new exhaust. I think unless your going to be on a long trip you can get by not wearing ear plugs.

Honestly I've heard Harley riders with exhausts just as loud so I'm hoping to not have any problems with the police.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks incredible. Can these be had new yet or were you just lucky enough to come across them on Ebay. I would definitely swap out the Carbon Yoshis that came on my bike for these.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
It needs a map. I currently running my old map from the Sato Banzai exhaust I took off.

I used the faceplate buttons on my PCIII usb to turn up the fuel but it's still not right. I'm on the waiting list for dyno time right now with AF1 Racing.
AF1 is great, im on the AF1 Aprilia forums Micah and the rest of the guys over there are a bunch of great guys. wish i could bring my Mille R over there.

The cans look great, im a big fan of the Ladybirds

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
Simon Percival sells sets on Ebay....just search Ladybird Exhaust

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks incredible. Can these be had new yet or were you just lucky enough to come across them on Ebay. I would definitely swap out the Carbon Yoshis that came on my bike for these.
I got them off of Ebay. I saw them come up a year ago and didn't buy so when they came back I jumped on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RC51-SP-1-2-LADYBIRD-TITANIUM-MOTO-GP-CANISTERS-PAIR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4156f06b7eQQitemZ280631470974QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AF1 is great, im on the AF1 Aprilia forums Micah and the rest of the guys over there are a bunch of great guys. wish i could bring my Mille R over there.

The cans look great, im a big fan of the Ladybirds

Yeah Micah seems like a real nice guy. They are at the Texas Mile this weekend with some pretty nasty sounding bikes. I hope they do well!

·
Registered
101 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts