RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched, but never found the answer I was looking for. Are these two pipes built the same, or is one better than the other. Both look good in pictures, but do they perform the same? Seems like the Black Dragons just have more options as far as looks. Any help would be appreciated, deffinately gonna make a new pipe purchase soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It would be nice if you could look/hear them side by side. I've never seen either, but keep in mind the Ladybirds don't come with mid pipes.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks very nice Simon, two questions:

1) Exactly as pictured in your linked auction, with no emblems or nameplates on them, correct?

2) As pictured, are those in the right place for the stock passenger-peg mounts if I don't opt for the alum. hangers?

Thanks!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
i have purchased a ladybird for my BMW from Simon, it is absolutely amazing. After seeing and hearing it, it is my preferred choice of can now. craftsmanship is awesome and they look great.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
That system is sick Simon.....if i had an SP2 i'd pick these up in a second.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Looks very nice Simon, two questions:

1) Exactly as pictured in your linked auction, with no emblems or nameplates on them, correct?

2) As pictured, are those in the right place for the stock passenger-peg mounts if I don't opt for the alum. hangers?

Thanks!

Griff
twoeleven
yes no emblems but some metal stickers if you would like.yes the system can use the stock rear pegs,but im thinking about some high mount stays
they would look sick with the long moto gp canisters

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
i have purchased a ladybird for my BMW from Simon, it is absolutely amazing. After seeing and hearing it, it is my preferred choice of can now. craftsmanship is awesome and they look great.
thanks man!
yes quality is unreal.it's quite humbling how beautiful the workmanship is.
Also the makers are real pro racers so know a lot more about design than some chinese knock off wanker

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
+1,002,051,683
Its disgusting as you know Mike.Sato etc very carefully design beautiful billeted parts that cost big money in R & D,design modifications etc,then some guy in China or Thailand blatantly tries to copy them out of cheap cheese like metal and sells them on ebay for 100us or so

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sweet! My finger is covering the trigger...ONLY apprehension is the sound level, they look REALLY loud...:eek:

I'm probably not far behind you though, I can hang onto my Hindles until I know I can live with these boom-boom cannons.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
jchurch, they are amazing. you will be amazed by them. They definitely are loud pipes.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Its disgusting as you know Mike.Sato etc very carefully design beautiful billeted parts that cost big money in R & D,design modifications etc,then some guy in China or Thailand blatantly tries to copy them out of cheap cheese like metal and sells them on ebay for 100us or so
You forgot New Jersey in that list.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts