RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of the ladybirds on my 2001. The best 30 min mod that I have done so far. These pipes sound perfect.. the you tube videos do not do any kind of justice what so ever. Now the bike looks up to date, I might just put my old pipes in the smithsonian. Bye the way, I got the pipes in 3 days from Japan!! Simon responds super fast and ships super fast, very good guy to deal with. Everything I read about these pipes and him has been true. These pics aren't great, but kinda helps to have more ladybird pics posted for all of the curious people like me. I will try and get more in better daylight..Sorry for all of the typing, I will stop now!!

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
haha told ya. Simon is the best guy you will ever deal with and the Ladybirds are amazing. bike looks great.

·
Registered
96 Posts
SWEET!!!

Question though...Are those the ones he has on ebay right now, "Five sets only"? The mid pipes in his picture and your mid-pipes don't look the same?

Just curious, it is a beautiful system, but his mid pipes look like rainbow scorched Ti and I can't see that in your pics.

Thanks for any clarification!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are on ebay, but only the cans. The ones with the mids are for the SP2
I wish the mids were available for the SP1.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Aha!!! That esplains it, thanks...I'm going for it, they look so sweet. Is it "arrest me loud", or just "Loud" like the Sato Bonzai?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aha!!! That esplains it, thanks...I'm going for it, they look so sweet. Is it "arrest me loud", or just "Loud" like the Sato Bonzai?

Griff
twoeleven
Loud, but not arrest me loud, I have deffinately heard louder choppers. They sound better than the sato's. "I think" And look better also.
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts