RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I am new to the forum. I lowsided my rc51 about 2 months ago on a rainy day. Ive gotten healthy again and am now working on my bike. Radiator is cracked and i cannot seem to find a sp1 radiator. If anyone is selling one or can help me find one at a decent price (used is preferred) that would be awesome. Leave me msg or email me @ [email protected] Thanks guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey there, I am new to the forum. I lowsided my rc51 about 2 months ago on a rainy day. Ive gotten healthy again and am now working on my bike. Radiator is cracked and i cannot seem to find a sp1 radiator. If anyone is selling one or can help me find one at a decent price (used is preferred) that would be awesome. Leave me msg or email me @ [email protected] Thanks guys
Is there no way to repair? :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
left radiator

I may be able to repair, but sorta not only cracked rad but crushed it too. I really dont want to repair the radiator 2-3 times only to find I need another radiator. Btw any ideas on why i cant get this bike started again. It turns over, the clutch reservior is completely gone, gota stop by stubbs cycle to pick that up part is already in. I messed with the bank sensor. Like i said its turning over just not starting. is there a sensor or something when that reservior is missing? hopefully itll start when i put the new one on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not to rad.

I may be able to repair, but sorta not only cracked rad but crushed it too. I really dont want to repair the radiator 2-3 times only to find I need another radiator. Btw any ideas on why i cant get this bike started again. It turns over, the clutch reservior is completely gone, gota stop by stubbs cycle to pick that up part is already in. I messed with the bank sensor. Like i said its turning over just not starting. is there a sensor or something when that reservior is missing? hopefully itll start when i put the new one on.
I can understand about the radiator, my L/H/S also had a leak. Removed it and took it Lone Star radiator(San Antonio). They found no leak. I reinstalled it, rode it and still it leaked. Had to take it to motorcycle shop who sent it out for repair. In short, they repaired it. (Not bagging on Lone Star rad).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rad search is over

ok well i found a radiator and bought it from a guy for 140 bucks both fan and radiator so im happy. thanks guys

·
Registered
232 Posts
in the future as these get more rare a superhawk radiator fits on the RC.. juts leave off the fan or relocate the mounting tabs..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts