RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ah yes, another Tail of the Dragon rider becoming "one with the pavement." :) That 'vert Vette driver is lucky (or unlucky considering some fool ran into him); you can see something shattered the Vette's windshield and the deployment of his airbag as well.

Here's one of the pics in that crash sequence (28 pics total) right after the impact (resolution wasn't the greatest, especially after I enlarged it):

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a guy on the WERA site who said his buddy came through that section soon after and also crash but due to the fluids on the road. That guy in the ICU.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
So what the hell do you do with that page? I can't get it to do anything at all. There's a picture of some dude on a cruiser with his arm in the air. Then links to buy a set of pictures that I can't figure out how to see. No vid or pictures. Am I a redard?

·
Registered
447 Posts
That guy was a case study on target fixation ... long before the crash, he had abandoned any attempt at a turn and was driving straight into that Vette. The guy in the Vette did all that he could to give him room, but there was no way for the Vette to avoid him, with the guy aiming for the hood of the Vette.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
That guy was frame dragging it around the corner:rolleyes: and then just gave up on it when all seemed hopeless, idiot was to busy looking at the camera and waving :rolleyes: ( a long wave too:rolleyes: ).....and not his line.
Funny too, the other day was out for a walk with my 2 sons and the wifey. Some guy on a honda 600rr come rolling into an intersection doing like 60-70kmh and is staring right at some chic's ass across the road..... almost ran the red light, he had the rear locked up and the front was howling. Another example of someone who should be looking at the road and not the scenery :rolleyes:.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Saw this on another site earlier. Fixation will land you in a world of hurt in a hurry. Ask any fighter that's ever fixated on his opponent's fists/gloves:eek:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
...Saw this on another site...
Ditto, I've seen this sprouting up on several different message boards due to the amazing pictures captured by the photographer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts