RC51 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here’s my pit bike, neighborhood cruiser, and occasional commuter.
View attachment 137317

And here is the current state of the garage. My buddy and I found a crazy deal that we are splitting. A couple TLR race bikes that were lowsided and parked 14 years ago. Tons of spares including engines. Hoping to get them both bike on the track this year.
View attachment 137318
That is crazy

·
Registered
7 Posts
In light of the forum slowing down a bit over the last month (understandable with winter) let's see your other motorcycles..

Track bikes, cruisers, ADV bikes, dirt bikes? Past sold bikes you want to share? Whatcha got??

Here's my old 1000rr from years ago.. Looking to add a dedicated 600 track bike to my RC soon.
I'll post up when that day comes!

View attachment 137314
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

My new S1000RR

·
Registered
48 Posts
Current: CBR 1000 RR, RSV4, RC 51, FJR 1300
Previous: ZX-10 (Best all around bike I have ever owned.)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle brake Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks! Yep, got the forged wheels.
My current rides:
CBR1000RR-R just changed windshield last year in the process air filter flash exhaust block off plates rapid bike servo.

RC51 Mupo suspension front and rear 1.0 spring and shimmed with Pirelli Rossa Corsa 3 braided lines Akra header powdercoated with sato mufflers modified gutted airbox 2 long stack 520 chain 15/41 rearsets PC3r and PC3 in tandem worked with PK power quick shifter. Need to zero out pc3r and just do timing with it and PC3 with Dan Kyle Sato low map Hid bulbs removed flapper etc.

VFR800 Braided lines 19 radial masters Andreani cartridge kit 1.1 spring RC51 calipers F4 fork lowers Braking front rotors full floaters the noise is interesting Ohlins rear shock built by Daugherty Motorsports real header from VFRDiscussions with Leo Vince carbon mufflers Chinese race bodywork Rapid Bike racing ecu with quickshifter 4 short velocity stacks 520 and 15/45 and air filter modified airbox removed flapper etc.

VFR750F Fox shock rebuilt by Daugherty Motorsports 15/41 520 F3 rear wheel 160 only rearsets custom fiberglass ram air with RC45 bodywork Airtech carbs jetted and pressurized Hindle/sudco 4-1 header powdercoated CBR9000RR fork powder coated 1.2 spring chinese wave rotors modified with new buttons for full floaters RC51 calipers HRC ecu etc

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
At fontana this past fri.
I knew something was up when my group only had 6 of us avg steves in it.

I quickly found out the rest of my group was
Kory ventura. Jason aguilar. Edgar zaragosa. Jeremy toy. Jo roberts. Shawn dylon kelly. Joshua hays. Joshua herrin. N a few more pros.

Keeth code was there coaching. Pretty fun to ride with them for 1sec....cuz they passed me as if my bike was on stands like the photo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Some of my bikes.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Old pic. I still have this VFR750, and another. Great bikes.
Wheel Tire Photograph White Motor vehicle

The CRM25oR was sold last week, to make space for another 2-stroke project.
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle brake

Attachments

21 - 40 of 60 Posts