RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a good-quality (no knock-off) full Ti race exhaust system for SP2.

Does Akrapovik offer a full Ti system where ALL components are Ti?
From what I've found, the headers are SS.

·
Banned
427 Posts
Looking for a good-quality (no knock-off) full Ti race exhaust system for SP2.

Does Akrapovik offer a full Ti system where ALL components are Ti?
From what I've found, the headers are SS.
good luck

there is no options and if you get a one off done it will cost you $3000

the akra is nice but they are about hard to find

i can have you a full 2-2 high or banzi done but in SS

·
Banned
427 Posts
look by all means but there are no real options other then the akra which was made for 180 hp motors

a new SS full will cost you $1600 and to do ti double that you know, not much demand hence the lack of systems to choose from. FWIW a good thin wall with small light GP cans would be lighter then a full ti with large cans and add on ceramic coating the ti offers nothing over it except bling

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Tsukigi makes a 100% full Ti system (headers and mufflers).
Indy Superbikes has one for $1475 ($300 off MSRP)
http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/home.php?cat=32789

Here's Tsukigi's site and it says exhaust pipe and silencer are both Ti.
http://www.tsukigi.com/product_full.htm

Call and ask about it. The price is only $40 more than two years ago.

Akrapovic used to make full Ti systems (other than their WSKB system) since the replacement part numbers still show Ti or SS.
However Akrapovic has discontinued production of new RC51 exhausts a while back.

·
Banned
427 Posts
like i said b4.

if you can deal with a SS ceramic coated deal i can get one made for you in a high or banzai style with mufflers of your choice

i have offered these b4 and got little demand as they are like $1600 each and i would like to get a few done at once

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Again, thank you. Will consider it... and we have the information in the thread to refer back to. If we decide to pursue that, will contact you.

·
Banned
427 Posts
Again, thank you. Will consider it... and we have the information in the thread to refer back to. If we decide to pursue that, will contact you.
worx 4 me:)

i had wanted to have the yosh high mount replicated last year but getting 5 people to go at once is hard

i also have 2 large bore race high mount 2-1 SS fulls for sale now and that might work for you too

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Tsukigi did email me back last week. They stated they would build one for $2000 and would take three weeks to build. It is a full titanium system 2-1. FYI if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
wow, that is a nice exhaust. nice find.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts