RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOOOOOhhhh NNooo J-dog.. I just thought it would be a good opportunity, to ask if any other member had damaged Sato exhausts pipes, that would give me a chance to put , another set of Sato Carbon cans on the 2006(blk) RC51.. the 2003 got the mid pipes from those picture/with Ti cans..
Thanks for asking..

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
You missed me by two weeks buddy...I had two sets of dinged mids. But they are now at my exhaust guys making one perfect set from the two.

I did have another set of absolutely perfect mids but I just sold those with a killer set of Sato ovals in titanium.

Your timing sucks...

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Hey Chaos, buddy. I am working with a gent now on 5 sato cans... will keep you in mind for the leftovers. :)

Somebody else inquired about them, but, NO GO. :D:p

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
It's allchaos' thread so he gets first dibs on all of them.

The pristine one in the first pic I posted is $250 plus shipping

The used one in the 2nd pic is $150 plus shipping

The rashed one in the 3rd pic is $100 plus shipping.

All of them are sold as is, no warranty, no exchanges.

I don't mind taking more pics or getting some measurements etc to help determine which model pipe they actually are, but I cannot accurately attest to what they actually fit (banzai, high or low mounts) nor am I sure if they are SP1 or SP2.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
First mid pipe looks to be High mount ( not banzai ) for right side Sp1 as they never made high mount for sp2 ?. Second is a Sp1 low mount I believe and we all know the last one is a Banzai mount right side and I think it is for Sp2.

Chaos brother - You better get in here quick ! LOL

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you LDH, as suggested... In the PM sent.. Let the group.. aggravate you.. for what they need...

Long shot, was a success... Bulls eye.. Working out the details....
:)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the low mount mid for a sp1 and sp2?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts