2. Aftermarket Rearsets
3. " Front turn indicators
4. " Steering damper
5. Rear seat delete
6. Undertray with intigrated indicators

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a black undertray with the two large round holes for LED indicators - I do not have the LEDs - if you want some pics PM me a email address and I will take and send you some

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
I have a PCIIIR for a SP1 for sale. $200 shipped if you have an SP1. It does not work on a SP2.
Actually it will work on an SP2.
The only difference was the base map installed at the factory.
A re-mapping for an SP2 is all that's needed.

Same for the PCIIIUSB.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll keep it then. Dynojet told me that it would not work and had different connectors. I took their word for it and have not even pulled it out of the package.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nukcrash69, what are your prices? Have you got a front upper cowl by any chance?

What are the prices for the dampers? do i have to drill holes in the top triple tree to install? I saw a post of some guy that did that on here and people said it was the wrong way to install it.

Also I need an upper front cowl for a 2001 rc51 with the red, silver and black paint scheme. If anyone has one of those in descent nick, I have money right NOW!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way, Thanks for your replies. the restaurant where i was working just closed so I'm sorry if i didnt respond to your replies regarding the parts i listed as NEEDING. I still want them but I have a couple of parts that take front seat. Hope you understand. -Luis

·
Registered
50 Posts
What are the prices for the dampers? do i have to drill holes in the top triple tree to install? I saw a post of some guy that did that on here and people said it was the wrong way to install it.

Also I need an upper front cowl for a 2001 rc51 with the red, silver and black paint scheme. If anyone has one of those in descent nick, I have money right NOW!

Let me get back to you tomorrow.

I'm taking it you have a SP1..??

This might help in which one you have interest in.

The Scotts is gold in color and the GPR is blue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts