RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for sp2 ladybird low mounts mids for the 60mm cans. I have the cans and wanted to see if anyone had some they wanted to part with. Simon only has new ones.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking for sp2 ladybird low mounts mids for the 60mm cans. I have the cans and wanted to see if anyone had some they wanted to part with. Simon only has new ones.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!
I don't know if this will help you but Hindle has some various mids on their blow out ad at the bottom of the web site. I believe that they have both low mounts and high mounts at a super price. I believe the outlet of their pipe is 2.25 inch which should suit your need. I picked up a set of high mounts cheap just to have in case of such a need. I believe the lows were only $99 and the highs were $149. Hope this helps you:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I may be investing in a banzai style mid for my Lady's from Simon, which would free up my blued low mount mids. If I pull the trigger soon, I'll let you know. I actually just contacted him, and when I hear back, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be investing in a banzai style mid for my Lady's from Simon, which would free up my blued low mount mids. If I pull the trigger soon, I'll let you know. I actually just contacted him, and when I hear back, I'll let you know.
You may be my hero!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts