RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hello to everyone my name is Ryan and im stationed at camp lejeune NC and im currently shopping for my rc51. This will be my third bike and i have dont several track days through the marine corps and a few amos courses as well (abbreviated version of the California super bike school)

I pretty much found the one im buying just working out the logistics but im ready to ride this thing. I'll be doing some research around the site to get more info on the bike but if you would care to share somethings based on personal experience please do.

the bike is a 2003 with 10k miles and seems to be immaculate.

Ryan

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've found the search engine on this site to be a very good one. Seems like it's easier to find what you're really looking for than some of the other forums I've been on. Congrats on your RC51!!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome to our clut,
These bike will take over your soul, so becareful. Ive had mine about a year now and its never going anywhere with out me :)

I up on Cherry Point also have a '03. How long you been down in J-action-ville? There a couple of us around here that RC's. Hit me up if your going for a ride.

Ride safe,
James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts