RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used riding jacket for a buddy of mine. I let him borrow my Icon timax but its a little too small for him. We are looking for something that is used around an XL.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I have some genuine Hondaline jackets at the house in various sizes and I think one of them is an XL only worn a few times. Probably has the removable liner and everything still in it.

Looks like this except it is orange instead of yellow. If you are interested I will go dig it out this evening and get the details

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats sounds good, Just let me know when you dig it up. I am at work now and once I leave for the day I probably wont be on here till tomorrow

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Good news, bad news etc

It is not in as good as condition as I remember it. It got caught in a rain storm during a 3 day trip to Road Atlanta it never fully recovered from that mess.

I've had a bunch of these Hondaline Textile jackets and somewhere along the way I threw away a red/white size Large version that I had just worn into the ground and I think I accidentally threw away the XL liner with it as I now have this XL jacket, but only a LARGE liner which is basically worthless.

The jacket on the right is the XL. Overall they are really nice jackets not quite 100% waterproof, but close and lots of vents for cooling and soft armour too.

These things were like $150 new my cost so I am thinking $45 shipped for it anything less and I might as well keep it as a spare for when friends show up and want to ride etc.

I also have some matching pants in a 36" waist that accept knee pucks too which are too big for me now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts