RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to cool her Down some. Looking for the radiator ducts. Already have the fins, or possibly the front radiators. LMK what u guys are willing to part with. Just put a PC V in her and waiting for the auto tune to get here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Duckhunter are you gonna make the rad scoops in CF?
While I had thought about making some really trick rad scoops / covers ( protection from stones for front mounts ) for my front mount rads ( they are 1st gen Thermae ) I will NOT be making rad scoops for side mount rads.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wish you would have come around earlier. I just sold a pair of rad scoops a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
606 Posts
...They found a good home.

:)
That they did! Looking forward to hear your thoughts on them once you've installed them.

Looking into getting them. Has anyone put 2 per rad? 1 5.2" in front part and 1 4" in da back? Just wondering are u all using VA31-A101-46S pusher?

To be honest I think that many fans would be major overkill. With one spal per radiator on my RC, the temp drops from 225 down below 210 in less than 30 seconds.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
That they did! Looking forward to hear your thoughts on them once you've installed them.

To be honest I think that many fans would be major overkill. With one spal per radiator on my RC, the temp drops from 225 down below 210 in less than 30 seconds.
Mine to the same.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Waiting on shipping quote to Hawaii. Gonna order 2 spal fans make some brackets and powder coat em. Just got the powder coater in today :). Any one have a diagram with measurements for the brackets?

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been running engine ice for about a year now. I just wrapped the headers after getting o2 bungs welded on. Spal fans are awesome. If I manually turn em on temps drop down to 185 or lower when stuck in traffic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts