RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, but registered last Dec 2010. Just lurking for now as I do not own an RC51. I do have a soft spot for them though.

I do own a 1997 GSXR 600, and I am a regular over at gixxer.com

Just wanted to introduce myself as I may start posting here and there.

·
Registered
158 Posts
welcome bud! i'm also on gixxer. these rc's sure sound mean.

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
Welcome to the group!

If you liked the exhaust sound, you should ride one.
It sounds even better with your head over the tank listening to the intake noise and cam gear whine.
Real gear head music. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is this the thread where all us GSXR owners have to fess up? Me too, 2007 GSXR 750, it's my track bike as I don't ever want my RC to suffer the pummeling I give the 750 on a closed course.

Welcome, and find one looking for a new home to claim as your own. I'm on my second, sold the first one (ironically, to buy a GSXR 750 track bike....) but I missed the RC too much and recently picked another one up. Now I'm happy again.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes.

Is this the thread where all us GSXR owners have to fess up? Me too, 2007 GSXR 750, it's my track bike as I don't ever want my RC to suffer the pummeling I give the 750 on a closed course.

Welcome, and find one looking for a new home to claim as your own. I'm on my second, sold the first one (ironically, to buy a GSXR 750 track bike....) but I missed the RC too much and recently picked another one up. Now I'm happy again.

Griff
twoeleven
I was thinking an RC for street use. Keep the SRAD for track duty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts