RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this taken care of. No longer needing one. I got a beautiful full front end fro RepsolCraig. Going to see about having my damaged triple tig welded and may graft the RC 51 front end onto my 98 VFR now that my RC is finished. Test ride tomorrow.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
That is too bad, I have a MINT complete triple set - but a close friend and member here already has dibs on it.
Hard to find in mint shape...the OEM stem nuts are a PITA to find too ! Good luck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha mr funny man
Man I got all hopeful when I sW my email notifications too. Was hoping to swap it out before I completely re assemble it. Pretty much down to the cosmetic r epairs now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
It would figure, That one of the HOARDERS would have the part needed... I just happen to have a complete SP1 triple set, also..
Let me know, by PM. if your still in need...

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Holy Hoarder Batman! That's two of this forums most hoarding members on the first page of the same thread; Nobody, would you like to chime in too? :p

Cool you can help a brutha out AllChaos! :)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I'm a hoarder slut. Duck's triple was spoken for before it was even off his bike! Sorry Viffer captain. :eek:

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Holy Hoarder Batman! That's two of this forums most hoarding members on the first page of the same thread; Nobody, would you like to chime in too? :p

Cool you can help a brutha out AllChaos! :)
Sorry I'm SP2...not much help here but on a side note my Moriwakis just showed up today, 24hrs from Texas to my front door. :)

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
meh....better if they were gold.:D

Sooo...that means you have another set or two of rear sets laying around in Cannucky Land:)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
You finally got some, nobody - Well done! :D

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
LOL. The only way to out-do the cunning Duck is to quack first: "Dibs on Everything you ever sell from now on!". :D

....Just kidding - Duck, you deserve other cool stuff more than me. But watch out for Carlos, as I'm his representative! :p

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Lmao! He just unpacked them and you already got dibs
Oh, I put in " duck's dibs " before they even shipped, he told me about them on the phone. lol.:D

Lol Duckhunter is quick...all I have to say is "I have these... " and first thing he says is "dibs" I can't even finish the sentence. ;)
LOL,:eek:

LOL. The only way to out-do the cunning Duck is to quack first: "Dibs on Everything you ever sell from now on!". :D

....Just kidding - Duck, you deserve other cool stuff more than me. But watch out for Carlos, as I'm his representative! :p
:) No worries, The Japan tag team " bucket brothers " is a force to be reckoned with :eek:;)
Stig, your bike and Nobody's - are awesome examples of the RC51.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts