RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would lucas additives fair in the RC, I have always used lucas in all my engines,would the use of lucas affect the RC

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Just buy the Mobile 1 or Castrol and be done....only thing Lucas Oil is good for is sponsering my 0-10 Colts...:eek::D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting read, I haven't used it in the RC but now I think I'm going to eliminate it from my car now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put their Gear oil in my 07 Sti transmission and after running it I pulled the dipstick (Subaru put dipsticks on its manual trannies) and it was foamy/full of bubbles. I immediately replaced it. I truly believe Lucas products are snake oil.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Their fuel system cleaner works GREAT in my cycle. Way better than seafoam. I've also used their power steering stuff in my truck without hassle. never tried anything else.

·
Registered
606 Posts
wow...lot of good info, but we might want to narrow down exactly what Lucas Oil product is in question ?? I have run the Lucas Fuel additive / Cleaner and have had great results. I have not used any "OIL" additives as I run full snyth in all of my cars and do not want to chance voiding a warranty. I know I am getting butt raped by the dealer, but for the extra $$ it costs it least if anything does go wrong, I have a much larger target to shoot for. If the BMW or GM tech screws something up, it's on them...not on me to go and track down "Quick Lube'

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was referring to their oil products, I never used it in the rc and after reading some post I eliminated it from the cars. I will admit the the fuel treatment works well and I will continue to use that until otherwise.
Yeah jondog9 that's crazy about Manning leaving

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Yeah jondog9 that's crazy about Manning leaving
It's not crazy but it is sad.:( I felt for the Big Guy during his press conference. Last time I got to see him play in a Colts uniform live was against Houston. He will be fine and probably win a SB for someone else if he goes to a contender team.

Lucas fuel additives are not bad, I just prefer the Seafoam.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts