RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My main fairing bolt of the right side fell out this morning on the way to work.. It was totally my own fault, but I need to get it replaced anyhow. It's the larger bolt that locks into the fairing bracket. Do these have a specific name since there are only 2 on the bike to my knowledge? Where would the best place be to buy them?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy fast response... Awesome, thanks a bunch. Could this bolt be replaced with the 1/4 turn quick release bolt kits or are they just for the smaller fairing bolts? Also the lower bolt #16, 90113-MM5-000 Pan Screw? Just wondering for future reference. Thanks once again.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
FWIW that exact screw was discontinued at Honda. The replacement one (didn't check part #'s above) will work but is smaller and different. May want to replace the other side to match too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up! Giving them a call about my order now to get the 2nd to match.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THaddeus,

Thanks a ton but I just ordered the 2 from Partzilla. Hoping they will fit correctly. If not I will let you know. I have to replace the fairings maybe in another year or so... The previous owner was not very nice to them. Probably trying to save up for OEM's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts