Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the March 2015 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
No further entries are allowed at this time.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for March 2015.
The following entries are:

cravilli

Oz Rc51

·
Registered
13 Posts
0-7 already. I'm getting smoked!!! I think I liked it better when the post didn't work....Oz, are you using a vote stealer program now? ;-)

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Cravilli may just get the MOD bug now and be back at a later date for a rematch. :D
Yeah, cravilli has my favorite RC51 color scheme, but can't overlook all the goodies on Oz's ... and I like his scheme, too.

Now if I was buying one of these bikes, it would definitely be cravilli's ... cuz I've never been comfortable buying a modded bike, beyond exhaust and other minor, bolt-on type things.

·
Registered
35 Posts
0-7 already. I'm getting smoked!!! I think I liked it better when the post didn't work....Oz, are you using a vote stealer program now? ;-)
Lol
You have a very clean bike that's for sure but i can't stop looking at the cacti in the back ground, Bad place to go for a slide:eek:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
About the cactus in the background, I liked it. How often do you see the backdrop of a cactus forest? Maybe I'm a little biased, I used to live near Saguaro National Forest just out of Tucson, it's an amazing place. Hot as hell, but full of desert life. Tarantulas as big as your fist, giant lizards, and as I remember, plenty of mule deer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats Oz. Wish I could say the voting was B.S., but you've got a nice bike down under. Maybe we'll meet again for the bike of the year???

As for everybody else, thanks a lot!! I just bought this bike and now you all are telling me it sucks! I guess I should just sell it. Just kidding, great to be part of the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Cravilli, you have a beautiful stock bike.
Personaly it took me 6 years of waiting, being a member on this forum a couple of years, until I decided to take part of this contest.
Nothing wrong being stock, however not an eye catcher for a contest.
Hard work on the bike and patience, always pays off

1 - 20 of 21 Posts