Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the March 2016 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!! No further entries are allowed at this time.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for March 2016.
The following entries are:

Fyvonit

Wibbly

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Before the questions roll in, I asked Fyvonit for a larger photo several days ago, but received no response, so I rolled with what I had.
If a larger photo is received, I'll change to the larger photo. Otherwise...enjoy.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I don't know why one would enter a contest with such a tiny picture. I expanded my screen to 200% and it still looks like a tiny matchbox bike. Can't see any details.

Nice ride, unique front fender, Wibbly for the win!

·
Registered
27 Posts
My vote also with Wibbly! that bikes extreme i love it .. need to know more about them ohlins .. i am going to my friends house with my mitutoyo caliper and tape measure he's got a rc8 lol hoping the length to be right ?

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Superb example of how a RC should look!. Well done Wibbly!!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
My vote also with Wibbly! that bikes extreme i love it .. need to know more about them ohlins .. i am going to my friends house with my mitutoyo caliper and tape measure he's got a rc8 lol hoping the length to be right ?
it's not as simple as you may hope. the tops are 51, not 50, so you need to open up your clip ons and top clamp, then you need to fit the wheel which needs some custom spacing for the wheel and rotors. I had to turn down the front axle 1mm as well. but that is a 600rr front wheel on there. could be slightly different for the 51 wheel

·
Registered
420 Posts
I mean wibbly if you like dont need that front end for some reason let me know. :wink2:
You have my vote. And thanks for making some great products.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i have a few more that i MIGHT be doing, not sure yet, i think my machinist wants me dead to be honest.

this front end was intended to come for the ride with every bike i do. it's built for the standard honda 214mm fork spacing, it should go on just about whatever i want it to. in a previous life it was on my 600rr.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i built a custom one for the 600 as i needed it stepped up for the longer forks and flat clip ons (600rr uses riser clip ons), for the 51 i just opened up the top clamp to 51. though i have a custom top clamp in the works that i'll see if i can get built (my machinist may kibosh it)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts