RC51 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody keep in touch with Matt? A year ago I ordered and paid for some carbon parts for my sp2 and I still havent recieved them. More recently I have no communication from him. Has anyone spoken to him recently or live near him? Thanks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We kept in contact via email. He kept me in the loop and then it stopped. I've sent him a message on here. I dont have any social media.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
ah shit.

i hope you sort it out. i don't think it would help anything for me to send him a message on your behalf.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully I hear back, I spent over $1,500 US Dollars. I really dont want to make a house call for this...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
understandable. i have some of his stuff and did wait a long time myself. i think he's taken on more than perhaps he should have.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My order was made according to him but was done in a flat matte finish not a high gloss. Even though we had written communication and I confirmed a few times. So he claimed he would make everything per my request again. Then not a peep. I would like to get word from him or a refund at this point. Not sure why I'm being ignored...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
no reviews until your stuff is mounted.

seems most of the feedback is from people who have just unboxed it and haven't fit it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the snorkel and scoops mounted. I have yet to put the upper fairing on, but hope to have it back together this weekend.
The snorkel bolted up no problem and fit the frame well.
The scoops needed some mods due to putting two spal fans on an sp1 scoop set. I knew this would be iffy when I got them. Again, no complaints and I have the fans mounted to the rads and everything on the bike.

Ill post some pics of the parts and the bike soon.

New to the forum here. Hope to be involved more. Lots of good stuff.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the group, a lot of RC knowledge here, especially Wibbly. Mounting the snorkel to frame is the easy part, be prepared to make some modifications to your headlight housing, and mounts. Remember you do not want much stress on cowls when trying to line everything up. Best thing to do is walk away after getting frustrated, and come back later to try again.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update, received word from Matt. There was an issue with email I'm being told. Standing by on further info for tracking and completion of parts. Will advise further.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.