• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the May 2011 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
No further entries are allowed.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for May 2011.
The following entries are:

raleighp

Here is what my bike looks like now...new paint and all

Ash2001SP1

Akrapovic Exhaust (slip ons), Carrozzeria TRI-R wheels, Speigler brake & clutch lines, Turnone Carbon airbox & snorkel, PC3USB Custom mapped, 130.24 RWHP, 102.70NM, TYGA Top Triple Clamp, HRC 1/6 Throttle, Speedohealer V4, RK 520 Gold race chain, 15/40 gearing - Love it.

rjc

I am 27 and I live in Brooklyn but I keep the bike with my father upstate in Cortlandt Manor, NY. He has been riding and working on bikes for a long time. He has a great collection of vintage bikes that he purchases and restores. We started riding together when I was a kid.

This is the first bike of my own and I love it. I got it in January and since then my father and I have been working on it and waiting for the weather to improve so that we can ride.

It is an '06 with a little more than 500 miles.

We've got a Jardine 2 into 1 header with a great Black Dragon can. The bike has a Power Commander, 15T countershaft sprocket and 41T rear sprocket with Speedohealer, Hotbodies Undertail with carbon fiber hugger and new 2CT Pilot Power tires.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
158 Posts
i am so torn between ash and rjc..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.