Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the May 2012 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) The BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.
Everybody is proud of their bike and should have the opportunity to showcase their hard work.
6) When the December BOTM winner is announced, the Bike Of The Year (BOTY) voting will begin with the final week, and the BOTY winner will be announced.

Note: Each poll can only have 10 entries max, so if I receive a huge quantity of entries, I will spread these across separate polls and consider these semi-finalists.
Then based on the number of votes, the top finishers will be entered into the final poll of 10. So it may extend a bit past the 3rd week possibly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bike of the Month Candidate

Just finished the Track Day RC51 project (Phase I), and thought I had better photo her and submit before bad things happen at the track (knock on wood).

The bike is a pristene 2004 NHR, so I took all the stock body work, tank ,lights etc. off and stored them. Bought the body work kit and the CE2 sticker kit on line and started painting etc.

Inside, we have an Ohlins shock, HRC link, fork kitted by Kyle, PCIII and the flapper mod, to go with the Yosh slip-ons. Everything that could come off has, and I relpaced the battery with a Shoria. According to my scales she is about 40 lbs. lighter than stock.

Hope you like her- I sure do.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
looking good Gregness. Nice clean bike you got there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep, the pristine stock tank and body work is all stored away... someday I will probably sell her or restore her to stock, and sell the race body kit to some other adventurous fool.

G

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
Yep, the pristine stock tank and body work is all stored away... someday I will probably sell her or restore her to stock, and sell the race body kit to some other adventurous fool.

G
BLASPHEMY:eek::D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ok, it's settled - Gregness wins, as long as he promises not to sell the bike... :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
This is my 05 RC51-SP2. Stripped and polished. A work that is still in progress. It has Yosh slip ons and a P.C.
You are disqualified because you have the passenger seat on! LOL jk.. nice bike.. one day I will feel worthy of putting mine up for BOTM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.