• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the May 2013 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
No further entries are allowed.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for May 2013.
The following entries are:

Hondad

Hig

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
SP1's gotta stick together! Lol.

Reminds me of Spy vs Spy.....

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
HolySheeeet! that was the first comic I'd look for when I was a kid and could get my mitts on a Mad magazine! My parents wouldn't allow it so I'd heist it in anyway. The good ole days...
What, me worry? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Me too...I would sneak to the mag section while mom grocery shopped and get my fill.

Hondad has a well sorted bike but I was certain I'd have DH on board with the gold wheels, hahaha. J/k

·
Registered
148 Posts
Two really clean bikes here. Both look like they've spent a lot of time and money upgrading and making them unique. As for Mad, my favorite issue had a spoof of Steve McQueen as "BULBIT". I kept that for years.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Me too...I would sneak to the mag section while mom grocery shopped and get my fill.

Hondad has a well sorted bike but I was certain I'd have DH on board with the gold wheels, hahaha. J/k
Well you got me on board as I'm loving the white paint scheme...I'm sooo tempted to paint mine.;)

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
HolySheeeet! that was the first comic I'd look for when I was a kid and could get my mitts on a Mad magazine! My parents wouldn't allow it so I'd heist it in anyway. The good ole days...
What, me worry? :rolleyes:
Ha, I have a copy of this.....is that bad??:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts

Funny you mention that Hig.... It is also funny how simalar our two bikes are right now. I too have a full race body in white and gold rims. Right now I have my black sp2 rims mounted so I have an easier time clean my mint gold ones.
I really liked the all blacked out look of Hondads though. For me yours was just too similar to mine !!! LOL:D
Still both sweet RC's !!!:)
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I love the all blacked out sleeper too. Those are my fav. Stock scheme and one day I will own another! (And prob do just what Hondad has done). My Sp1 is for play and play I have:D:D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations to Hig for winning May 2013 Bike Of The Month in a closely fought contest!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.