RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the May 2019 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with a link to the best photo of your bike.
Note: It is usually best if you post your bikes' photo in the Forum's Gallery and PM the link to me.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
@SubSailor - I still can't figure this out.
I don't use a photo hosting site, I don't use the cloud, I don't have a website.
Without a photo loader in the gallery, I don't know how to get a link into the forum gallery.

Help please.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
the gallery does appear to be broken.

jon if you want i can upload your pic to flickr and give you a link to share it with.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
....gets left hanging for a week

I wonder if this is part of the problem of not getting entries?
If you have never created an album in the Gallery, what happens when you try to create one?
Or, if you have an album, what happens when you try to add an image?

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I sent an entry photo of my 2000 into the Gallary, Subsailor

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
If you have never created an album in the Gallery, what happens when you try to create one?
Or, if you have an album, what happens when you try to add an image?
I get an option to write in a title, and a second box for a description. No photo loader like when you want to add a photo to a post.
I only have a file name for my picture. Not a hyperlink.
Anyway, here it is.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Oh my! It looks like Motley has pole position! :D
Take another pic of Her indoors John. I can vouch for the fact that she looks way better in person! I think the sunlight dulls the shine a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts