RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a decent year and I hope next years is even better.

Cheers to you and yours, gentlemen.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Awwww...he does have a heart under that tough exterior...haha.

Good thread MB...you mean, angry, sum of a...hahaha.

Happy Holidays gentlemen!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Holiday.

Dear John.
Merry Christmas to you too. And an equally happy New Year.

And we ALL know that beneath that rugged, tough & grizzled exterior, you're just a Teddy Bear at heart !!

Take Care & Happy Holidays, Ya'll !

P.S. The header is the name of an early song by Madonna. Not a personal favorite, but I couldn't think of anything else with my kids running aound right now, asking me nonsense questions & the like. 5 & 3 yrs. old, incl. a 6 month old. Well, you get the picture. Sorry.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Merry Christmas gentlemen, I wish you all the best in the upcoming new year.

Everyone knows Madbuyer is all bark...:D

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
From the Weyrauch's to all you knuckle heads.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1387667506.964731.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1387667532.213474.jpg

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
weyrauchrc51, may I ask are your children half? Like my kids? Asian or Hispanic? My kids are half Dutch and Filipino. I see a mix of nationalities? Not meaning to pry just curious.

Btw your kids are beautiful...got their looks form their mother? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
weyrauchrc51, may I ask are your children half? Like my kids? Asian or Hispanic? My kids are half Dutch and Filipino. I see a mix of nationalities? Not meaning to pry just curious.

Btw your kids are beautiful...got their looks form their mother? ;)
Ha...both actually. 25% Chinese, 25% German, and 50% Puerto Rican (mother)...I'm sure the numbers are slightly adjusted, but that is the general rundown.

I'm blessed with a great family.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Ha...both actually. 25% Chinese, 25% German, and 50% Puerto Rican (mother)...I'm sure the numbers are slightly adjusted, but that is the general rundown.

Awesome...I love mixed nationalities, makes for a great fusion of cultures and food!

Yes we do have great families don't we!

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Merry Christmas and best wishes in 2014 for you and your piggies gents! :D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts

My kids are 1/4 Portuguese, 1/4 Chinese and 1/2 Japanese and so they look pretty Asian, even though I don't so much (My mum has big eyes for a Chinese lady).
Although I speak it, I don't feel Portuguese. Born & bred in England but I don't feel English. Not really Japanese at all, except in a few manerisms from immersion here... I guess I'm a citizen of the world.
My cousin once asked me if I was sure the kids were mine... I couldn't help laughing. :D

Assuming we will always be able to travel as we can now, someday we'll all be so mixed up there should be no nationalities or borders. That would be nice...
Merry Xmas all! :D

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Nobody- yes the food is excellent, although I don't really cook. Like most men I am great around a grill, but pretty much useless elsewhere.

I did put a laptop in the kitchen for the wife...so foodnetwork.com is always up:D Yes MB, if you make it back to NC you can have a great home cooked meal.

Stig- sounds like a good mix. If we were really clever we could re-brand our kids like they do with dogs...because a "puggle" will always be a mutt in my eyes:D

Happy Holidays all!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Aww madbuyer you do have a heart. Haha
Merry christmas guys! It's good to see people actually using the term "Christmas" nowadays. Jesus is the reason for the season!

I guess I'll throw up a couple pics of my family, which I am so thankful for!

Great pics weyrauch! Nobody, lets see some pics of your kids!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
farfignugen86;373330 Great pics weyrauch! Nobody said:

Here you go guys sorry no Christmas themed pics, these we recent though just this summer...
my boy the ball player, he is very into sports.

My daughter at graduation...she got her good looks from her mother that's for sure.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
I know everyone here has their idea of what the traditional Santa looks like...but I came across this pic and I want to say that this is what Santa should look like.

Just my opinion...

Very cool...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts