RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
plz delete...seperate post for cans only has been posted

I bought the bike with this system on it and I don't care for the carbon fiber exhaust look. The logo is missing off of the right canister, I pulled a rivet out while trying to dry it off. Other than that they are in excellent condition. $600 shipped?? This is on a 2001 model and these are not the high mounts, model# is cch70/0. I'm not trying to rip anyone off and I don't want to be ripped off. I just went off of retail with this price.

sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, I can take more during the day if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I bought some sato's. The Microns sound good, kinda throaty. Not as loud as the sato's. They cost around 1k

·
Old & Slow Admin
274 Posts
Yes, I bought some sato's. The Microns sound good, kinda throaty. Not as loud as the sato's. They cost around 1k
I have the Micron full system on my 51 with the Ti cans and the full system was only around $1000. I think the slip-on was more like $600 to $800 IICR.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Micron exhaust system

i see its been a year since your last post on the micron system.. I got an 01 rc51 an i need a can.. Do u by any chance still have the set for sale ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i see its been a year since your last post on the micron system.. I got an 01 rc51 an i need a can.. Do u by any chance still have the set for sale ?
Yes, i still have them for sale, they have been sitting in the the garage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Micron exhaust

How low are you willing to go ? They've been sitting around a while... Is there a way we can communicate other then on this forum ? I'm in NJ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts