RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased some new Scorpion cans and the dealer sent along the midpipes as well. However, the left midpipe does not fit properly. It's as if it's too short so the pipes don't sit the same. Any suggestions or do I just need to buy some new midpipes?

Attachments

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
...and the dealer sent along the midpipes as well...
Not sure what you mean by that. Did you pay for them? Anyway, it looks to me like call the dealer that sent them to you and explain. Show them those pix, cause there's no mistaking the fit. Assuming you mounted them right. ( Kinda hard to mount them wrong, huh? )
If free, maybe that's why :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...and the dealer sent along the midpipes as well...
Not sure what you mean by that. Did you pay for them? Anyway, it looks to me like call the dealer that sent them to you and explain. Show them those pix, cause there's no mistaking the fit. Assuming you mounted them right. ( Kinda hard to mount them wrong, huh? )
If free, maybe that's why :D
Jon, yeah, the dealer threw them in for free. However, he is helping me to make sure I am happy. He kept telling me that the 01 and 02 are a different fit to my 2000 model. I had to help educate him on the difference between an SP1 and SP2 and what years he should be referring to. He said he has an employee with a 2001 so he was going to use some midpipes he has in his shop and see how they fit. If that works, he will send them to me. I've also contacted Scorpion and they said they could help me out as a last resort and maybe only make me pay postage. I asked them to just do this anyway! But they said to wait and see what the dealer does. I guess Scorpion were just happy an Englishman is representing their product in the US.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts