RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have always liked the looks of the RC51. I currently have an 05 ZX6R and have been offered a 2001 RC51 in trade plus $850. My ZX6R has 6k miles and clean. The RC51 has 8K miles and is also clean with a full micron exhaust and PCII. Would you guys recommend it for those of you who have ridden both. Is it an even trade?

·
Registered
389 Posts
yes, take that trade. is he paying you or are you paying him the $850? it's a bargain if you are paying him. if he's paying you, well, you should better take that deal and keep your mouth shut until everything is signed, sealed, and deliverred!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy is trying to come up with the cash. I was looking at the numbers the ZX6R seems to post better times in the quarter mile...strange.

·
Registered
389 Posts
another thought:
after he gives you the rc and $850 he will regret it. when he comes back to you tell him you want another $850 to trade back! $1700 profit!
or, you could tell him there is no way you would trade back!
i am telling you that he will regret it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL...since I live very close to a drag strip and far away from any country roads the main purpose of my next bike is to be a fun ride to work and the drag strip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts