RC51 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some stuff I just found in the garage. No use for it. Best offer? Shipping is from Ontario, Canada but shouldn't be too bad into the US if I use Stallion Express.

Center cowl sold.
OEM windscreen with the clips and edge guard is sold.

Exercise equipment Automotive tire Tire Bicycle part Line

Automotive tire Hood Road surface Grey Asphalt

Automotive exterior Bicycle part Auto part Rim Metal

Musical instrument Automotive tire Coil spring Gas Rim

Gun accessory Auto part Air gun Composite material Metal

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much for the screen/windshield? I'm interested...
Zip code is 94538
I'm not sure what fair market value is for these to be honest so best offer takes it.

I’ll take the screen with the clips and trim across the top
Would you be able to make me an offer for it? DM works for me if it works for you.

Shoot, put me next in line for the windscreen
Will do.

If anyone has any thoughts on what these items should go for, please let me know. I'm not looking to set records in resale values, just what's fair.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm not sure what fair market value is for these to be honest so best offer takes it.

Would you be able to make me an offer for it? DM works for me if it works for you.

Will do.

If anyone has any thoughts on what these items should go for, please let me know. I'm not looking to set records in resale values, just what's fair.

What is the best offer you have received so far?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seller said best offer takes it, not first responder can have it for whatever they want to pay.
...and why was I not able to place my offer? If you're gonna sell shyt in the forums and not provide a selling price as a seller, then at least be considerate and provide an opportunity for at least the first responder to match the price regardless if it was me or someone else.

Otherwise = ghey.

When I decide to sell my 2nd set of Sato Low Mounts, I'll be sure to disqualify any Canadian buyers just for the hell of it lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts